Do you have talent, passion and dedication? Then we want to hear from you!
You’ll get a competitive package, a rewarding career plus the chance to work in a fun, creative and innovative environment. Our offices are based in South Manchester (SK8 3GW) but we also recruit across the rest of the UK for certain roles.
The roles we have available are listed below. If you would like to find out more please email [email protected] indicating which job you are interested in attaching a cover letter and CV…
Reporting to: Head of Business
Key Attributes, Experience & Skills
Reporting to: Head of HR/Service Delivery Manager
Location: Lakeside, Cheadle, SK8 3GW
Supportis specialises in supporting businesses with employment law and HR support services as well as other professional services. Our common sense and friendly approach to advising means that Supportis will deliver a dedicated service bespoke to an organisation’s needs keeping their best interests at heart.
Responsible for providing Employment Law, HR advice and solutions to various clients as and when required. While also assisting in the development of relationships, HR products, services and documents.
· Provide a telephone and email advisory service to clients on employment and HR issues, ensuring they are fully aware of their rights and the correct procedures and processes to follow.
· Continually update knowledge of employment law and HR issues to ensure that our products, services and advice are updated and reflect current legislation.
· Advising client on a variety of issues from disciplinaries, redundancies, TUPE and mostly non contentious matters.
· Preparing formal policies and procedures, employee handbooks, statements of terms and conditions for clients.
· Creating letters and other documents for clients as and when required.
· Providing commercial advice to various industry sector clients.
· Create and maintain strong relationships with clients by delivering employment and HR advice specific to their needs.
· Undertake client audits to determine their HR requirements and services as and when required.
· Prepare and deliver presentations to clients where appropriate.
· Preparation of the products and HR service documentation such as employee handbooks, contracts and letters.
· Support and update the sales team and alert them of any emerging issues.
· Undertake projects and any other ad hoc duties as and when required.
Measures: Delivering accurate and timely advice to clients while adhering to employment legislation.
Drive for Results
Achievement is about having the sustained energy & determination in the face of obstacles to set, meet & often exceed challenging targets, in compliance with quality, time & standards, & delivering the required business results the service they receive
Customer Service is the willingness & ability to give priority to customers, delivering high quality services which meet their needs whilst managing expectations & delivering your promises.
Communication is about demonstrating effective verbal, written, listening, & presentation Communication skills. Communication at its
most basic level is about the exchange of information & ideas between
individuals resulting in a shared mutual understanding
Influencing & Negotiating
Ability to effectively influence & negotiate with all parties. Behaves in an open, straight-forward style that that sets a positive example. Is aware of impact on others, is a clear communicator, speaks & writes unambiguously, & is an effective listener.
Building & Managing Relationships
The ability to establish effective working relationships both Internally & with business partners. Constructing solutions to build on ideas & friendships. Continually uses the combined & co-operative efforts of others to add value to results.
Judgement & decision
Judgement & decision making is the ability to make sound judgement based upon available information by reasoning & justifying decisions to others.
Plan and Organise
Ability to effectively plan & organise workload in order to meet business timescales.
Professional confidence is a justified belief in one’s ability to do the job, providing an opinion or advice when necessary & being prepared to take a decisive course of action.